Tuesday, February 8, 2011

NASCAR Camping World Truck Series coverage at Examiner.com

(Yeah, that's me talking to former NCWTS champ Johnny Benson when he won at Gateway a few years ago. I'm covering the Truck Series again. Dig me. Gateway International Raceway photo.)

In a continuing effort to kill the boredom that is unemployment and to be true to my attention-whoring self, I'm doing another project with Examiner.com, this time focusing on the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series. I got my start in NASCAR in the series and still think it's the best series in NASCAR. It doesn't get near the attention it deserves and my goal is to help change that. At least a little.

So check it out, subscribe to it, follow it on Twitter and Facebook, etc. Thanks for your support and if you have any NCWTS story ideas, shoot me an e-mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment